CLARIFICATION TEXT ON THE PROCESSING OF YOUR PERSONAL DATA
Dear Prospective Employee;
This clarification text is prepared by Nema Basım Yayın San. Tic. Ltd. Sti. within the framework of Article 10 of the Personal Data Protection Law (“LPPD”) and within the framework of the Communiqué on the Procedures and Principles to be Complied with in Fulfilling the Obligation of Clarification and in order to inform you about the purposes of processing your personal data, legal reasons, collection method, to whom it can be transferred and your rights under the LPPD.
We do not have absolute control over the information you provide on your resumes you send to us or on the websites that allow you to reach us. We recommend that you do not share your personal data and sensitive personal data that you do not want us to know with our Company.
1. Which Personal Data Do We Process?
• Your name, surname, date and place of birth, gender, marital status, nationality;
• Your e-mail address, address, mobile phone number;
• If you include it in your resume, your health information (such as your disability);
• Your education status, certificate and diploma information, expertise, foreign language knowledge, information about your skills, information about the seminar and course you have attended, your computer knowledge, your exam result information;
• Information about your work experience (for example, previous sectors, companies, position, responsibilities, salary);
• Your photo;
• Information about your driver’s license;
• Information about your hobbies;
• Your salary expectation;
• Your military status information,
• Your reference information (reference person’s name, surname, title, workplace, contact information),
• Other information that you add to your resume voluntarily but that we cannot foresee
is processed in accordance with LPPD.
Your aforesaid data can be stored in Nema Basım Yayın San. Tic. Ltd. Sti. up to 1 year if your job application is not approved, and up to 10 years after you leave the workplace if approved.
2. For What Purposes Do We Process Your Personal Data?
Your personal data mentioned above are processed for the following purposes for the performance of this Service Agreement regarding the employment service we provide to you:
• To be able to manage your job application process,
• To be able to communicate with you,
• To ensure that you have sufficient equipment for the position we will recommend to you,
• To be able to meet with people we can take reference about you and to determine whether you are suitable for the job,
• To be able to determine the position information you want to work for, your salary expectation, whether you can work in other positions and your starting date,
• To ensure that you can use the vehicle when the need to use company vehicles arises,
• To determine your age-appropriateness for the position that will be offered to you and to be able to comply with the Regulation on the Procedures and Principles of Employment of Child and Young Workers,
• The fact that you can be easily remembered by our human resources unit when you come to the interview,
• To be able to contact the employee candidate and to be able to prepare the personnel file if the employee candidate is accepted to the job,
• To determine whether you have a situation that may interrupt your work during the employment contract and to comply with the provision of Article 75 of the Military Penal Code Numbered 1632.
3. By Which Method Do We Process Your Personal Data and On What Legal Grounds?
The personal data in question is processed, in a manner subject to your express consent, automatically (for example, automatically sent to our system on the internet) or non-automatic ways (for example, if we write down an information you have given us on the phone) based on legal grounds which are stipulated in Article 5 of the Law; (i) “It be mandatory for the data controller to fulfill its legal obligation”, (ii) “Data processing be mandatory for the legitimate interests of the data controller, provided that it does not harm the fundamental rights and freedoms of the data subject” and (iii) “it be necessary to process the personal data of the parties to the contract, provided that it is directly related to the establishment or performance of a contract”.
To Whom Do We Transfer Your Personal Data and For What Purposes?
Your personal data may be transferred to judicial authorities or relevant law enforcement authorities upon request to resolve legal disputes or in accordance with the relevant legislation.
5. What Are Your Rights Regarding the Processing of Personal Data and How Can You Access These Rights?
You can send your requests regarding your rights specified in Article 11 of the LPPD according to Article 5 of the “Communiqué on Application Procedures and Principles to the Data Controller” to Nema Basım Yayın San. Tic. Ltd. Şti. in writing or by using the registered e-mail (KEP) address, secure electronic signature, mobile signature, or the e-mail address previously notified to the data controller by the Relevant Person and registered in the data controller’s system. An application form that you can use has been published on our website in order to inform you and provide your convenience. To view the relevant form Click.